Bespoke glazing solutions for your home
The Exact Architectural Glazing brand was acquired by Luke Heaver, Founder of Zoda Homes Ltd in 2022. The brand continues to provide exquisite, innovative glazing solutions to enhance the natural light and space of residential properties.
From project conception to installation, the premium glazing systems, including roof lights and lanterns, bifold doors, sliding doors, windows, entrance doors and bespoke installations are specified in renovation, extension and new build projects across the South, South East and South West of England, including Hampshire, Surrey, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Dorset, Devon, Somerset, London and Kent.
Specialists in complete glazing transformations
Having worked within the building and architectural glazing industry for over 20 years, the team have in-depth technical expertise and experience to ensure each piece of glazing within a project achieves the design and performance specification required.
Working with one specialist supplier for all your glazing needs not only ensures design consistency, but it also simplifies project management. Whether the project is architectural glazing for a contemporary new build, a large pitched-roof extension, or a top-to-toe renovation of a period home, each and every project will receive the same care and attention.
Delivering architectural glazing effortlessly, on time and on budget
Our end-to end approach sets us apart and means there is a dedicated team during your project, from Initial Project Consultation, survey and logistics through to installation and aftercare. We work tirelessly and cohesively with the whole project team throughout, to ensure complete satisfaction with the glazing solutions.
An overview of our end-to-end project management process
Whilst our approach to each project will be tailored to meet the specific needs, our project management process is outlined below to assist you with planning. We begin the planning and specification process for projects with an initial project consultation. With a good understanding of the requirements and expectations, we can ensure we are the right fit for the project.
- Get in touch to book an initial project consultation to talk through the project
- Working from architectural drawings, an indicative cost will be provided
- Based on the budget, we will advise on the optimum glazing solutions and options available
Showroom visit (by appointment only)
- Based on the discussions during the initial project consultation, an outline specification and indicative project price will be created
- Based on agreement of the outline specification and indicative pricing, during a visit to the Liphook showroom, or on site if preferred, a final, detailed proposal will be developed
- The proposal will include full details and specifications of each glazing system chosen, as well as the confirmed project cost
- To prepare and agree final drawings prior to manufacture, a site survey is completed to measure and analyse all openings.
- All project details are confirmed and signed off to progress to production and installation timings are agreed
- Based on the agreed project schedule, the architectural glazing is installed on-site
- Depending on the project, this is often a phased approach, which is fully managed
Project sign off
- Following the completion of all installations, there will be a site visit and walk-round to sign the project off with you
At each step of the project and process, your dedicated Project Manager is on hand to work with you to ensure the project runs smoothly and on time.
Get in touch to get started
We begin the planning and specification process for projects with an initial project consultation. During your consultation, we will guide you through the bespoke glazing range, share more details of our project management process and discuss your project in detail. With a good understanding of your project and expectations, we can ensure we are the right fit for you and your project.
Get in touch
The Liphook showroom is by appointment only and provides the opportunity to experience our glazing range in person. From sightlines and handles to glazing specifications and sizing, there really is no substitute for getting up close to make the final decision on the glazing for your next project.
In the showroom, you will be able to view the following architectural glazing solutions:
Pure Glass Roof Lantern, Pure Glass Flat Roof Light, Aluminium Roof Lantern, Pure Glass Walk On Glass, Viiu Sliding Door, Glide S Sliding Door, FD85 Bifold Door, Schüco Bifold Door, Steel Look Window, Contemporary Aluminium Windows, Steel Look French Door, Aluminium Composite Windows, Timber-Aluminium Composite Windows, Bespoke Composite Lift-Sliding Doors, Contemporary Entrance Doors.